Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 288 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01342 PLN / HUF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 5% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,030 zł (672,872 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)