Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01411 PLN / HUF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 10% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,760 zł (195,553 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)