Cost of living in Verviers, Belgium compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.245 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Verviers (Belgium) is 32% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,947 zł (€1,165) in Verviers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,643 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €98 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (about 1 hour ago)