Cost of living in Verviers, Belgium compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.295 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Verviers (Belgium) is 34% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,083 zł (€2,348) in Verviers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maastricht costs €1,400 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)