Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 213 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18260 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 10% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,100 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,395 zł (Mex$ 35,022) in Veracruz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)