Cost of living comparison between Veracruz, Mexico and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20454 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,290 zł (Mex$ 20,973) in Veracruz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)