Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 329 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19860 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,767 zł (Mex$ 39,110) in Veracruz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,643 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €65 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 172,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chapeco costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallahassee, Florida costs $38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 1 hour ago)