Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06905 PLN / MKD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 8% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,230 zł (119,179 ден) in Veles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,249 ﷼ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jodhpur costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (about 2 hours ago)