Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07224 PLN / MKD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 30% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,055 zł (56,128 ден) in Veles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,400 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)