Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06806 PLN / MKD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 8% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,084 zł (118,769 ден) in Veles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mainz costs €6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $605 (35 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Algiers costs 132 Dinar (41 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (42 minutes ago)