Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06975 PLN / MKD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 10% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,935 zł (99,419 ден) in Veles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (34 minutes ago)