Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.574 PLN / DKK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 132% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 16,692 zł (kr29,062) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)