Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42982 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 80% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,734 zł (15,666 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)