Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 169 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02574 PLN / LKR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 18% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,075 zł (119,434 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)