Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44809 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 116% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,095 zł (18,066 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 1 hour ago)