Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45927 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 123% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,344 zł (18,169 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨200 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)