Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41495 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 103% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,773 zł (33,192 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (40 minutes ago)