Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44889 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 115% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,404 zł (32,088 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)