Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44232 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 115% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,054 zł (18,209 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston costs C$2,600 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Buffalo, New York costs $834 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $500 (about 1 hour ago)