Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45881 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 128% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,563 zł (18,664 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 675 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Cologne costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)