Cost of living comparison between Varna, Bulgaria and Łódź, Poland
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 354 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.203 PLN / BGN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 7% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,352 zł (1,521 лв) in Varna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)