Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 416 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.192 PLN / BGN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 8% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,686 zł (3,506 лв) in Varna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 120 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 550₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jena costs €400 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$850 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)