Cost of living in Varanasi, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05789 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varanasi (India) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,416 zł (₨41,728) in Varanasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)