Cost of living in Varanasi, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05676 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varanasi (India) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 7,517 zł (₨132,450) in Varanasi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)