Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 339 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00551 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 23% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,695 zł (CH$1,759,637) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$56,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agartala costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.19 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hobart costs AU$383,826 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)