Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 339 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00549 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 29% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,304 zł (CH$1,695,459) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orël costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ananindeua costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)