Cost of living comparison between Valparaiso, Chile and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00626 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 42% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,562 zł (CH$569,033) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Phnom Penh costs 8,880 Riels (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (about 3 hours ago)