Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 392 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00562 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 32% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,040 zł (CH$1,786,070) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (33 minutes ago)