Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 388 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.268 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 68% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,612 zł (€2,955) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)