Cost of living comparison between Valletta, Malta and Łódź, Poland
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 484 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.335 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 71% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,269 zł (€985) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)