Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00136 PLN / COP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 11% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,764 zł (COL$2,029,474) in Valledupar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)