Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 262 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.290 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 52% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,330 zł (€2,408) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minsk costs 6.00 BYN (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £660 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 20,000元 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (38 minutes ago)