Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 299 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.295 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 52% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,820 zł (€2,519) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saskatoon costs C$1.23 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €650 (32 minutes ago)