Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 281 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.311 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 39% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,509 zł (€2,902) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Almaty costs 650 KZT (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $7 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aberdeen costs £1,505 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$148 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 2 hours ago)