Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 245 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.262 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 55% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,848 zł (€1,137) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 400₴ (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (about 1 hour ago)