Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03549 PLN / RSD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 6% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,349 zł (66,192 Дин.) in Valjevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)