Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03426 PLN / RSD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 9% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,429 zł (100,078 Дин.) in Valjevo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)