Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03623 PLN / RSD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,400 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 7,146 zł (197,209 Дин.) in Valjevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2,150 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)