Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03551 PLN / RSD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 6% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,900 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,477 zł (182,419 Дин.) in Valjevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (35 minutes ago)