Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 262%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 859 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40770 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 233% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,472 zł (Bs 30,590) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (about 2 hours ago)