Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 410 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 69% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,307 zł (Bs 150,657,183) in Valencia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Melbourne costs AU$80 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adana costs 3,000TL (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$11,180 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 45TL (about 1 hour ago)