Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 234%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 705 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37915 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 215% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 21,126 zł (Bs 55,720) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (43 minutes ago)