Cost of living comparison between Valencia, Venezuela and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 597 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.42085 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 230% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,254 zł (Bs 19,613) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)