Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 211%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 855 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36465 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 195% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 19,203 zł (Bs 52,662) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £12,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tijuana costs Mex$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)