Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 204%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 533 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36025 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 190% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 22,056 zł (Bs 61,223) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cochabamba costs $b8,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Beijing costs 元6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (about 2 hours ago)