Cost of living in Valencia, Spain vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 575 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.298 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 59% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,142 zł (€3,523) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,321 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$15 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)