Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00573 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 29% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,003 zł (CH$1,571,915) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 16 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨230 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)