Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00561 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 14% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,720 zł (CH$1,731,910) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 150 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (41 minutes ago)