Cost of living comparison between Valdivia, Chile and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00597 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 35% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,221 zł (CH$707,466) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Valencia costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (about 1 hour ago)