Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00583 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 27% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,976 zł (CH$682,504) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)