Cost of living comparison between Valdivia, Chile and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00625 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 41% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,305 zł (CH$848,729) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)