Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00572 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 24% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,428 zł (CH$1,473,030) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)