Cost of living comparison between Utsunomiya, Japan and Łódź, Poland
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 158 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03701 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 76% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,408 zł (¥119,108) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)