Cost of living comparison between Utsunomiya, Japan and Łódź, Poland
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 157 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03824 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 82% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,561 zł (¥119,256) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,600 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)