Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 204 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03643 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 74% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,340 zł (¥119,145) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 2 hours ago)