Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03298 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 64% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,829 zł (¥328,346) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (24 minutes ago)