Cost of living in Utrecht, Netherlands vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 409 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.288 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 125% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 20,445 zł (€4,767) in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)