Cost of living in Utrecht, Netherlands compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 478 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.373 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 143% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,590 zł (€1,736) in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)