Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.957 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 61% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,028 zł ($1,523) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)