Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.907 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 58% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,915 zł ($1,514) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €190 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (about 1 hour ago)