Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.064 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 65% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,132 zł ($1,017) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)