Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.674 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 41% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,479 zł ($2,580) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Carlos costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)