Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.625 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 37% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,995 zł ($2,757) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)