Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.089 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,065 zł (2,815TL) in Uşak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$79 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)