Cost of living comparison between Uruapan, Mexico and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21373 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 77% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,648 zł (Mex$ 31,103) in Uruapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €18,900 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 5,000 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $13 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (about 1 hour ago)