Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 231 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20456 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 23% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,849 zł (Mex$ 18,817) in Uruapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)