Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07085 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 8% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,805 zł (Php110,162) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in York costs £80 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 2 hours ago)