Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 185 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41808 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 98% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,447 zł (29,773 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kelowna costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)