Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 496 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41728 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 96% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 17,229 zł (41,289 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $700 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$100,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Matamoros costs Mex$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)