Cost of living comparison between Uppsala, Sweden and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45679 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 114% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,043 zł (17,608 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$7,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$120 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 2 hours ago)