Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00334 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 110% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,929 zł (₩4,766,301) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $95 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Denver, Colorado costs $24 (38 minutes ago)