Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00349 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 119% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,854 zł (₩1,966,651) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)