Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00336 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 78% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,350 zł (₩4,565,415) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Vancouver costs C$1,362 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $21,845 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 57 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Brasília costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in London costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)