Cost of living comparison between Ulan Bator, Mongolia and Łódź, Poland
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 551 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00171 PLN / MNT
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 5% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.75 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (43 minutes ago)