Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 397 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00142 PLN / MNT
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 15% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,700 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 8,261 zł (5,807,840 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagayan de Oro costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pattaya costs 1,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)