Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 410 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00147 PLN / MNT
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 5% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,267 zł (4,273,199 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Montreal costs C$618 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Barcelona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 700 (about 2 hours ago)