Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 345 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00145 PLN / MNT
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,503 zł (4,483,106 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)