Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 428 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00154 PLN / MNT
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,438 zł (4,845,451 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (43 minutes ago)