Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 393 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 PLN / MNT
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,573 zł (4,938,432 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 140 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 455 ₨ (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元125,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lawrence, Kansas costs $25,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (42 minutes ago)