Cost of living comparison between Ulan Bator, Mongolia and Łódź, Poland
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 457 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00171 PLN / MNT
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 5% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)