Cost of living in Ujjain, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05671 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ujjain (India) is 28% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,100 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,080 zł (₨89,588) in Ujjain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (37 minutes ago)