Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00319 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 9% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,552 zł (₩2,365,818) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)