Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00344 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 12% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,042 zł (₩2,338,867) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,312 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingston costs C$76 (about 1 hour ago)