Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05800 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 28% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,265 zł (₨39,046) in Udaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$178 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)