Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05078 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 22% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,159 zł (₨101,589) in Udaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orël costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ananindeua costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)