Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05357 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 21% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,800 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,369 zł (₨100,226) in Udaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (40 minutes ago)