Cost of living in Ubud, Indonesia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00024 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubud (Indonesia) is 6% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,667 zł (Rp 27,370,824) in Ubud to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (2 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (32 minutes ago)