Cost of living in Ubud, Indonesia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00025 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubud (Indonesia) is 12% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,421 zł (Rp 30,064,570) in Ubud to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)