Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11349 PLN / THB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,655 zł (32,204 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (35 minutes ago)