Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 414 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.107 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,902 zł (R$ 8,045) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)