Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.215 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,248 zł (R$ 4,319) in Uberaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 2 hours ago)