Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.270 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 45% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,527 zł (R$ 3,565) in Uberaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trondheim costs kr 93 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 9,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in El Paso, Texas costs $0.02 (about 1 hour ago)