Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 196 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.142 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,776 zł (R$ 7,684) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)