Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 216 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.048 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,690 zł (R$ 8,288) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarragona costs €11 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Newark, New Jersey costs $1,271 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)