Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 231 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.997 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,904 zł (R$ 8,932) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (39 minutes ago)