Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00269 PLN / LBP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 31% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,103 zł (1,522,466 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bansko costs 5.20 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 90,000 ₫ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (25 minutes ago)