Cost of living comparison between Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Łódź, Poland
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 190 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.208 PLN / BAM
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 5% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,613 zł (1,184KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)