Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 425 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.193 PLN / BAM
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 10% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,800 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 7,954 zł (3,627KM) in Tuzla.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,100 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Santiago de Cuba costs 1.32 CUC (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kahramanmaraş costs 150TL (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Leeds costs £2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liberec costs 8,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 800 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)