Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 393 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.205 PLN / BAM
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,776 zł (3,526KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $8 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 35 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)