Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 323 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.158 PLN / BAM
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,414 zł (2,972KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Budapest costs 650 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 18 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)