Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39673 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 62% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,050 zł (Bs 12,729) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in San Sebastian costs €750 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,290 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (about 1 hour ago)