Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37437 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 57% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,869 zł (Bs 15,677) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cork costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €8,888 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)