Cost of living in Turku, Finland compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.275 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turku (Finland) is 110% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,928 zł (€3,726) in Turku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Roanoke, Virginia costs $40 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 110TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)