Cost of living in Turku, Finland compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.313 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turku (Finland) is 115% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,363 zł (€1,243) in Turku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 450 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)