Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.048 PLN / TMT
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 58% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,713 zł (10,225 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)