Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.167 PLN / TMT
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 68% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,263 zł (4,509 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)