Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.195 PLN / TMT
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 70% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,371 zł (5,330 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (31 minutes ago)