Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan vs Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.076 PLN / TMT
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 49% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,644 zł (13,612 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)