Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.117 PLN / TMT
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 62% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,835 zł (9,702 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £656 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (34 minutes ago)