Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.141 PLN / TMT
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 65% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,135 zł (3,625 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)