Cost of living comparison between Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.235 PLN / TMT
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 74% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,349 zł (3,522 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (23 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (33 minutes ago)