Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00140 PLN / COP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,039 zł (COL$2,170,403) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 80,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$1,480 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 3,336 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Jose, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨0.72 (about 1 hour ago)