Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00121 PLN / COP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 19% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,800 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 7,118 zł (COL$5,890,097) in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (about 1 hour ago)