Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 960 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.283 PLN / TND
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 11% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 8,864 zł (6,907 Dinar) in Tunis.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)