Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00120 PLN / COP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 15% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,300 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,238 zł (COL$5,198,429) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.92 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Uberlandia costs R$ 102,000 (about 1 hour ago)