Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00120 PLN / COP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 16% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,800 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,745 zł (COL$4,795,430) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)