Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00121 PLN / COP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 18% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 8,179 zł (COL$6,768,268) in Tuluá.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Middelburg, Mpumalanga costs R 100 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €55 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in New York City costs $1.06 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (about 1 hour ago)