Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 496 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.741 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 101% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,014 zł ($1,340) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)