Cost of living in Tuguegarao City, Philippines compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07526 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuguegarao City (Philippines) is 34% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,874 zł (Php117,910) in Tuguegarao City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (less than a minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)