Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03617 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 84% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,907 zł (¥190,959) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (43 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)