Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03633 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 82% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,684 zł (¥156,433) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (34 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)