Cost of living comparison between Tsu, Japan and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03836 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsu (Japan) is 96% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,906 zł (¥127,898) in Tsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)