Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00230 PLN / CDF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 141% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 18,101 zł (7,885,657 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £550 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubumbashi costs 100 Franc (about 1 hour ago)