Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.119 PLN / PEN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 7% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,408 zł (S/. 6,620) in Trujillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaliningrad costs руб 150 (11 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Nottingham costs £2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$0.23 (about 1 hour ago)